Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) This Popular Thread is 329 pages long: 1 40 80 120 160 200 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 280 320 329 · «PREV / NEXT»
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 24, 2016 02:01 AM

Jack could only assume the missing pokeball might be Tentacool's. "What? What's wrong?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 24, 2016 02:03 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 02:59, 24 Apr 2016.

Matt:

Even zipping around in the air, you can see the Taillow fluff itself up and look pleased. The Murkrow, however, are obviously very insulted and streak after you with claws outstretched, pecking and scratching at you as best they can manage while you run.

((One round to the Center.))

----------------

Mark, Mina:

While the pair of you converse, the sound of angry cawing gradually rises in the background.

Mina frowns. "...hang on. Mark, do you hear that? What's going on out there?"

((Incoming! ))

----------------

EDIT:
Jack:

((Ninja!))

The Chansey looks briefly frustrated. She points at you, then waggles her stubby forelimbs. She's...paddling? Swimming? Then she pillows her head on her arms as though pretending to sleep. Finally she points at a clock on the wall and makes a circle with that limb, twice.

Upon taking your Pokeballs back, you find that your initial assumption was correct; the missing ball is your new Tentacool's.


____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted April 24, 2016 06:24 AM

As I run and see Taillow's pleased response I turn and mock the Murkrow even more.

"See ya silly slowpokes, if you had half the smarts of Taillow you'd fight me one on one! Heck, I bet even if Taillow followed my requests, we could beat you guys two on two! Ratman, come on out and Bite these darn Murkrow! Taillow, help me out and show these guys who the superior bird pokemon is! Ratman and I will assist you!"

*((attack roll for Bite rolling 1d100(35)= 35) And 2nd if it's needed rolling 1d100(21)= 21))*
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 24, 2016 01:20 PM

Frowning a bit, Mark would say, "Well, let's call after seeing just what kind of fresh, new hell is waiting for us outside..." And then he would get out the pokeballs for Lapras and Skarmory, moving towards the pokemon center door.
____________
Yeah in the 18th century, two inventions suggested a method of measurement. One won and the other stayed in America.
-Ghost destroying Fred

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 24, 2016 03:51 PM

Mark, Mina:

"Yes, lets." Mina follows Mark through the door. Outside, the two of you can see the older man doing battle with a handful of Murkrow, a Rattata battling by his side and a stream of taunts coming out of his mouth.

----------------

Matt:

The Taillow seems to consider Matt's words, even flipping upside down for a moment before apparently deciding that is something it wants to do.

((For the duration of the battle, if you want to give Taillow specific commands, you can roll a d100 – it will follow your orders on a roll of 76 or lower. Otherwise it will just battle on its own.))

Ratman, lacking more specific direction, charges towards the biggest and most battle-scarred of the Murkrow and chomps down.

Ratman uses Bite!
Murkrow 6 is hit for 10 damage!
It's not very effective...
Murkrow 6 flinched!

His target is too stunned by the attack to respond, but its flockmates aren't.

Murkrow 7 uses Nightshade!
No effect!

The second biggest Murkrow squawks in outrage as its attack does nothing.

Murkrow 1 uses Pursuit!
Ratman is hit for 21 damage!

Murkrow 5 uses Wing attack!
Ratman is hit for 29 damage!

Taillow uses Wing Attack!
Murkrow 1 is hit for 25 damage!

The Murkrow struck by Taillow looks incoherent with indignation at this point and takes off after the Normal type.

Behind you you hear the front entrance to the Pokemon Center open. A couple of trainers come out; a boy with a shirt that reads YODO (You Only Die Once) and a prosthetic arm, and a black-haired girl in her late teens with a bandage on one arm.

Ratman: 12/62
Mareep: 0/58

Taillow 3: 54/54 (Focus Energy)

Murkrow 1: 35/60
Murkrow 5: 60/60
Murkrow 6: 57/67
Murkrow 7: 62/62

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted April 24, 2016 04:29 PM
Edited by gorman at 16:33, 24 Apr 2016.

"Oh man, I forgot Ratman's dark moves won't hardly affect these Murkrow..." I pull out a Super potion and apply it to Ratman issuing another attack while doing so. "Quick attack that same Krow Ratman, take it out before they KO you! Taillow, nice job hitting that Murkrow, give it everything you've got! Use quick attack as well!"

(Attack rolls ~ rolling 1d100(37)= 37
rolling 1d100(37)= 37
Wasn't sure if I should roll for Taillow's attack as well or not, but just in case...
rolling 1d100(62)= 62
rolling 1d100(34)= 34



Hearing the doors open behind me I avert my attention for a moment and look quizzically at the two trainers that come out looking like they've been through hell and back. Not asking questions I merely caution them.

"I apologize for the scene, I got myself a little carried away with these birds and was far too over confident in my past abilities to handle difficult situations. I don't want to see my friends get injured but we can't go down without a fight!"
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 25, 2016 01:27 AM
Edited by Gnomes2169 at 01:31, 25 Apr 2016.

Blinking a bit at this sight, one eyebrow rising up, Mark would call back, "Hopefully you won't mind a little help then? I'll try to keep one conscious, just in case you want to catch them!" Tossing out both Skarmory and Lapras, the trainer would command, "Alright Skarmory, let's use Swift on some of those smaller Murkrow. Lapras, fire off an Ice Shard at the one that Skarmory seems to hit hardest." Area of Effect combined with just a little bit of focus fire would probably work the best here.

(Definitely didn't crit, but still should get all hits unless something decides to try cutting my accuracy.)
____________
Yeah in the 18th century, two inventions suggested a method of measurement. One won and the other stayed in America.
-Ghost destroying Fred

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 25, 2016 02:44 AM

"So Tentacool need to sleep for a while? Alright. Thanks." Jack then goes to see if the others might still be up.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 26, 2016 01:14 AM

Jack:

((You're on hold until Mark and Mina catch up.))

----------------

Matt, Mark, Mina:

Mina, seeing that the fight was much more even now, decided to keep Oodramer back for the time being and just sent out Pikachu to help. She directed her Electric Pokemon to hit the second strongest of the Murkrow left conscious, figuring she might as well back up Mark. If the older man didn't want any Murkrow, between Lapras and Pikachu they could knock the strongest out easily enough afterwards.

((-1 Super Potion, +50 HP for Ratman))

Ratman looks like he wants to attack, but he can't do that and stay still so you can apply the Super Potion at the same time. His injuries apparently decide him, so he stays put for now. ((One action per Pokemon out!))

Mark sends out Skarmory!
Mark sends out Lapras!

Mina sends out Pikachu!

The little wild blue bird chirps what must be a taunt of it's own, based on the Murkrow's reaction, and slams it with a sudden burst of speed.

Taillow uses Quick Attack!
Murkrow 1 is hit for 16 damage!

Skarmory uses Swift!
Murkrow 1 is hit for 16 damage!
Murkrow 5 is hit for 17 damage!
Murkrow 7 is hit for 16 damage!

Lapras, having waited patiently for Skarmory to attack, now pounces with what would normally be impossible speed for the Water type.

Lapras uses Ice Shard!
Murkrow 1 is hit for 55 damage!
It's super effective!
Murkrow 1 faints!

Pikachu uses Thundershock!
Murkrow 7 is hit for 32 damage!
It's super effective!

Murkrow 6 uses Nightshade!
Lapras is hit for 23 damage!

Murkrow 7 uses Pursuit!
Pikachu is hit for 25 damage!
Murkrow 7 is Paralyzed!

Mina winced at the very solid hit on her Electric type, then smirked as the Murkrow in question jolted oddly and seemed to have trouble flapping its wings afterwards. Its flockmate, seeing this, decided to attack a less dangerous target...

Murkrow 5 uses Wing Attack!
Skarmory is hit for 15 damage!
It's not very effective...

...and then found itself in the awkward position of trying to nurse a bruised wing while still keeping itself in the air, after very nearly bouncing off Skarmory's tough hide.

"Mark! They're really fragile! Have Lapras hit first!"

Ratman: 62/62
Mareep: 0/58

Lapras: 84/107
Skarmory: 62/77

Pikachu: 32/57

Taillow 3: 54/54 (Focus Energy)

Murkrow 1: 0/60
Murkrow 5: 43/60
Murkrow 6: 57/67
Murkrow 7: 14/62 (Paralyzed)

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted April 26, 2016 02:52 AM

"Great job Taillow! You rock! Maybe we can be friends too?!"

As I glance down at the yellow pokemon near the girl whom came rushing to her friends' aid, I toss her a potion to heal up her Pikachu as a "Thank you for your aid!" and give a brief smile and nod towards her before turning my attention back to the battle.

"Alright! Ratman, use Quick Attack on that Murkrow that bounced off the metal bird there!"

rolling 1d100(81)= 81
rolling 1d100(78)= 78

I quickly pull out one of my empty pokeballs and toss it at the paralyzed Murkrow and cross my fingers.

"Let's see if I still have that 'catch em!' touch!"

rolling 1d100(78)= 78

I say to nobody in particular.

"Would either of you want a Murkrow as well?"
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 26, 2016 01:56 PM

Nodding to Mina, Mark would call out, "Alright Lapras, enough taking it easy. Take down that big one with another ice shard! Skarmory, if it somehow gets back up, then finish it off with a peck, otherwise peck the smaller one!"

Looking over at the older man, Mark would shrug and say, "Not really, I have all of the flying types I could need... thanks for the offer though!"
____________
Yeah in the 18th century, two inventions suggested a method of measurement. One won and the other stayed in America.
-Ghost destroying Fred

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 27, 2016 01:07 AM

Matt, Mark, Mina:
"I'm good." Murkrow tended to get into trouble and Mina already had Natu for that. Plus those lot didn't really look like they wanted anything to do with her...(Mina reflected that was a personal hangup she should probably do something about if she was going to keep doing this 'Pokemon trainer' thing. (()))

But she had no problem with helping other people who didn't have a mother from Fiore. Mina took the Potion offered and tossed the older trainer an empty Pokeball in exchange. He might need that.

"Pikachu! Thundershock! Follow Skarmory's lead and clean up a straggler!"

----------------

((So -1 Potion, -1 Pokeball, then +1 Pokeball for Matt, +1 Potion, -1 Pokeball for Mina.))

The Taillow looks absolutely pleased at the praise and lands nearby to preen itself, momentarily distracted. Matt's ball engulfs the Murkrow...then pops almost immediately, to lie broken on the ground while the bird Pokemon squawks indignantly.

Ratman uses Quick Attack!
Murkrow 5 is hit for 27 damage!

Lapras uses Ice Shard!
Murkrow 6 is hit for 47 damage!
It's super effective!

Skarmory uses Peck!
Murkrow 6 is hit for 22 damage!
Murkrow 6 faints!

Pikachu uses Thundershock!
Murkrow 5 is hit for 38 damage!
It's super effective!
Murkrow 5 faints!

The remaining Murkrow, still spasming occasionally from the paralysis and surrounded by the unconscious feathery heaps of its flockmates, visibly gulps and throws itself at Matt's feet. It hides its head under both wings, begging for mercy. Or possibly forgiveness. Or maybe it's just asking for a taco in a really distressed voice; as everything it says is a bunch of muffled cawing, it's hard to say for sure.

Ratman: 62/62
Mareep: 0/58

Lapras: 84/107
Skarmory: 62/77

Pikachu: 32/57

Taillow 3: 54/54 (Focus Energy)

Murkrow 1: 0/60
Murkrow 5: 0/60
Murkrow 6: 0/67
Murkrow 7: 14/62 (Paralyzed)

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 27, 2016 01:16 PM

Seeing that things were pretty much over at this point, Mark would recall Lapras and Skarmory, telling them, "Good going guys, thanks for the help!" Watching the arrogant little tailow preening himself off to the side, the young man would chuckle and send out his swellow. Birds of a feather and flocking and that sort of thing. Besides, the bird could use some R&R, and who would be better to relax with than a similar pokemon, right?
____________
Yeah in the 18th century, two inventions suggested a method of measurement. One won and the other stayed in America.
-Ghost destroying Fred

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted April 28, 2016 12:48 AM

"Aw it failed to catch you huh? I guess you were just trying to defend your friends huh Murkrow? I'm sorry Mareep and I attacked you all out of the blue like that. Heck now I'd feel bad to try to capture you, those other Murkrow might have been your family for all I know!" Turning to the two trainers. "Also, thank you both for your assistance, it was greatly appreciated and a bit overwhelming! You both have some very powerful pokemon! I haven't seen a Lapras in a long time, they're quite rare where I'm from...I think..."

After a moment lost in thought on some long, lost memory of what might have been, I shake my head as though waking up and say.

"I believe I should take these Murkrow into the pokecenter... I mean we're right here after all and I'd hate for some permanent injury to happen to any of them. Also there's poor Mareep..." *sighs* "I wonder if Taillow would want to tag along on my journey? Phooey, I need to get another pokemon out of storage too, three may not be enough if the wild pokemon are this strong! So much to do so little time!"

I do a quick about face and rush into the pokecenter calling for Nurse Joy as I'm unsure if trying to handle the KO'ed Murkrow would cause more harm than good and cross my fingers hoping for the best while waiting to hear if they, and Mareep, will be okay.
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 29, 2016 01:17 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 01:17, 29 Apr 2016.

Mark, Matt, Mina:

At first the wild Taillow doesn't notice Mark's Swellow, too busy preening, but then the latter's shadow falls over it so it looks up. The smaller Pokemon is speechless for a moment, then puffs up its chest, fluffs up its feathers, flips its wings on its back and stands very straight, as though to leave no doubt in anyone's mind who the more important Pokemon is.

"Also, thank you both for your assistance, it was greatly appreciated and a bit overwhelming! You both have some very powerful pokemon! I haven't seen a Lapras in a long time, they're quite rare where I'm from...I think..."

"You're welcome!" Mina responds, smiling.

"I believe I should take these Murkrow into the pokecenter... I mean we're right here after all and I'd hate for some permanent injury to happen to any of them. Also there's poor Mareep..."

Mina nods—Mark notes she looks pleasantly surprised and pleased—and carefully scoops up her Pikachu so her Electric type can also get some of Nurse Joy's attention.

"I wonder if Taillow would want to tag along on my journey?"

At this the wild Taillow very deliberately turns to face Matt, still posturing, and flits over to land on his head, as though trying to say, 'see? I'M the most important one! THIS guy knows it!'

The still conscious-Murkrow very hesitantly looks up after Matt leaves, glances around uncertainly and when it notices no one is paying attention shuffles away out of sight. A few minutes later, after Matt finds Nurse Joy and she's arranged for a number of Chansey with bird-sized stretchers to retrieve the rest of them, the three trainers notice it perched over the door, occasionally peeking over the edge of the frame, trying to see inside.

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted April 29, 2016 02:48 AM

"C'mon in Murkrow, nobody's going to hurt you! At least not till you're all healthy and picking fights on your own accord! Probably isn't the best time for light-hearted humor though... Nurse Joy will you be able to treat Mareep as well as the other Murkrow? I've got to use the computer and grab Gastly from storage real quick."

As I turn and make my way towards the computer I feel something hopping on my head.

"Oh that's right! Now what am I going to do with my important little friend here?!" I say laughing. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to just jump into one of these pokeballs would you?"

As I pull Gastly from storage a thought strikes me.

"Oh for pete's sake! Where are my manners! I'm Matt!" I say bowing to the young people, "It's a pleasure to meet you! And thank you again for your help!"

Man.... how much of my memory have I lost? The storm.... the ship sinking... I remember grabbing my pokeballs that I had on me... my wallet... People shouting... Was there...an angry Gyrados in there? Several? What happened to cause the ship to sink.... It was like the storm just came up out of no where.... I remember...falling overboard on my way to a life raft... Being swept away by the sea... I must have hit my head on a rock near shore or something... Did a water pokemon save my life? Did a Seel drag me to shore? If only I could piece the awkward flashbacks of memories together....

With a deep sigh and smile

"Well, care to tell me about where I am? And who you two might be?"
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 30, 2016 02:09 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 02:10, 30 Apr 2016.

Matt, Mina, Mark:

"Of course!" Nurse Joy takes Mareep—as she's got a Pokeball, she gets a run through the ding-ding-ding-a-ling! machine instead of a stretcher and is back in your hands almost immediately—and in a little while comes back with Gastly's Pokeball too.

Pokemon: Gastly
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ability: Levitate
Gender: ((If you have a preference let me know, otherwise I'll just roll it.))
Level: 20
Held Item: None
Stats—
HP: 48
Attack: 25
Defense: 23
Sp. Attack: 51
Sp. Defense: 25
Speed: 43

Moves:  ((DROP ONE))
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Nightshade
Confuse Ray


With the encouragement from Matt, the stray Murkrow hops down onto a stretcher with one of its flockmates, to be carted off for treatment with the rest. Taillow meanwhile, looks at the Pokeball with the air of one considering which fancy appetizer to order, and finally pecks the button and is engulfed. The ball dings without fanfare.

Pokemon: Taillow
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Guts
Gender: Female
Level: 21
Held Item: Charti Berry
Stats—
HP: 58
Attack: 34
Defense: 24
Sp. Attack: 24
Sp. Defense: 24
Speed: 47

Moves:
Peck
Growl
Focus Energy
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team

"Oh for pete's sake! Where are my manners! I'm Matt! It's a pleasure to meet you! And thank you again for your help! Well, care to tell me about where I am? And who you two might be?"

Mina bowed back, a little awkwardly as she was still holding her Pikachu (the Nurse being somewhat busy). "And you as well! I'm Mina; this is Mark. And this is Pikachu," she added, remembering her manners; the Electric type piped up with a greeting on being introduced. "And do you mean in general, or are you looking for something specific?"

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted April 30, 2016 07:14 AM

laughing

"Well I reckon in general, as I've no idea where in the world I am, nor do I know the region, else I wouldn't be lost! Everything here is pretty new to me, though I am greatful to be here, where ever here is! What is there to do in this region? How might one make a living?"

Ahhh Gastly! How good to see him again! I wonder if he still remembers how to battle... I haven't used him in forever since getting rid of the silly spite skill. I never figured out exactly where it'd be useful but when confuse ray came around it seemed far more useful than.... nothing.

Also I obtained a Taillow! The spirited little gal will surely help me achieve my goals, how ever high I might set them.
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 30, 2016 03:14 PM

Mina blinked. Oh, great, I get to be the bearer of bad news...

"Well in that case," her voice was light but she was being dead serious, "welcome to the warzone that is Helnith. Mostly, it's overrun by Team Bandra, and the Pokemon League championships haven't been held in over seven years." In the interest of getting as much bad news over as quickly as possible, she added "And on top of that one of the local legendary Pokemon was captured until recently, so the whole region is pretty dead and barren now. You're in the town of Ceris, which is on the edge of non-Bandra-controlled territory; most of the area west and south of here is Bandra's." Pikachu chattered something at her in a questioning voice, and Mina abruptly remembered Ternai. "As is the coast north of here, as of a few days ago."

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Legendary Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted May 02, 2016 03:02 AM

Scratches his head

"Well.... that's all very confusing and not very helpful! You did help me in one of my currently many, times of need, so I imagine it'd only be proper for me to aid you in any way possible if I may? It sounds as though this 'Bandra' group is problematic."
____________
When all else fails... Take notes.... ALL the time... ESPECIALLY when playing D&D.... or Pokemon in my case

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 329 pages long: 1 40 80 120 160 200 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 280 320 329 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.6013 seconds