Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) This Popular Thread is 259 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 100 150 200 250 ... 255 256 257 258 259 · «PREV / NEXT»
gorman
gorman


Promising
Supreme Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted January 11, 2017 01:19 AM

"Good job Gastly, now use some Nightshade." And for pete's sake don't wake up! Or if you do...hit yourself!

rolling 1d100(98)
rolling 1d100(82)
____________
When all else fails... read the instruction booklet!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted January 11, 2017 05:42 AM

"Do you think a sweet punch would be better for a Karaoke party or a dry punch? Or maybe a spicy punch?"

Not expecting the sudden question, Mark would shake his head, look up and tilt his head slightly, asking, "W-wait, wha- huh? Oh, t-the punch?" Adjusting to the fact that apparently this girl was talking to him now, Mark would think over the options and say, "Um... I-I don't know much about punch, but... dry doesn't sound good f-for a singing party, given we're, you know... singing? And whenever I eat or drink sweet things, it seems like some junk builds up in my throat... so spicy, I guess? And That s-should help clear people's sinuses too!"

Mark knows nothing about punch.
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted January 12, 2017 01:41 PM

Jack wandered over to those messing around with the costumes to see what they were doing. He wasn't sure why there were costumes in the first place, but figured he'd see what was up with that as well.
____________
Blasted digital always resetting itself, over and over again. To analog!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted January 16, 2017 01:35 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 01:36, 16 Jan 2017.

Matt:

Gastly lasers the Electrike with Nightshade for a solid hit ((20 damage)), and once again the Electrike snoozes through its trainer's command.

Taillow: 6/54 (recalled)
Gastly: 10/48

Pompuff: 0/70
Electrike: 42/62 (Asleep, Confused)

----------------

Mark:

"I like that! I'll make it spicy," she responds. She opens up one of the tubes of concentrate--Mark can see a picture of a Cheri Berry on the side--and empties it into the punch bowl, adding a large quantity of liquid, slush, and Cheri pieces to the components already there. She stirs the result and ladels some into a cup, which she hands to Mark. It's very fruity thanks to the sherbet and the concentrate; fizzy, and definitely spicy. After a few sips Mark notices that his fingers, which had been feeling a little stiff from his earlier drawing, suddenly don't.

((+1 Cheri Punch to Mark's inventory.))

----------------

Jack:

The crew members have costumes heaped up high enough in their arms that one almost bumps into you.

"Watch it there..."

You notice the costumes in question are dripping wet. You ask them what they're doing and the man who almost bumped you is happy to explain:

"Some yahoo set off the fire sprinklers and soaked a lot of the costumes in storage--we need to get them hung up to dry or they'll mildew. Say, you couldn't get the keys to the dressing rooms from Elder Rashel, could you? These are a bear to carry."

----------------

Mina:

Mina of course trailed in last. It looked like the party coordinators were still setting up--not surprising, seeing as how they were a good bit early.

Not seeing any of the boys immediately and not keen on standing around being useless, Mina decided to approach some of the people setting up to see if there was anything she could do that didn't involve heavy lifting--she was getting tired of the nurse scolding her for straining her injuries and getting sick of being injured in general.

The plate brigade seemed to be doing well enough when she asked, but they directed her to the sound crew, who it seemed were having...difficulties. At least, judging by the loud swear the man on the ladder emitted as she approached, and the sound of something dropping.

Mina hurried over to retrieve it--'it' turned out to be a screwdriver--and handed it back up to him, asking what she could help with.

"There's a box of wires over there--dig some out and start plugging them into those speakers."

Mina did as she was told, wondering how much she was going to be able to help with this seeing as she wasn't an electrician. Thankfully the wire bundles seemed to have been designed with people like her in mind; the ends were neatly color-coded, and the few that weren't were obviously a different shape, and when she was done she was reasonably confident she'd plugged everything in in the right places when the sound crew carried off the speakers.

While she was working, she found a small battery rolled under one of the speakers.

"What does this go to?"

One of the sound technicians peered at it. "Nothing; it's junk. Just throw it out."

But figuring it might come in useful later, Mina pocketed it instead.

((+1 Cell Battery))

Having run out of things to plug in, Mina took a moment to look around. She noticed Mark over by the punch bowl and went over to join him.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted January 25, 2017 06:39 AM

Mark would continue to sip at his punch while he stood in the corner by the table, playing the part of that one awkward kid at prom quite aptly. The exhaustion he felt was also pushed back once more, along with the reduced stiffness in his hands, and he thought of something that he probably should have before. Making sure he wasn't going to get in the way of anyone, Mark would release lapras and gently rub at the aquatic pokemon's neck. "Hey there buddy... just a quick question for you. Would you like to be out to listen to a karaoke sing-along event? Oh... and do you want some punch?"

Mark would also send out Kirlia to ask her the same thing, but before he could even open his mouth she would grab the cup (and Mark's hand) and bring the drink to her for sipping purposes. And it would be this situation that Mina would find him in, Mark trying to extract his hand, and kirlia not relinquishing her hold until he surrendered the spicy fruit drink. Wincing, he would say, "Um... h-hi Mina. How's it going?"
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted January 29, 2017 04:50 PM

Matt:

Electrike still sleeps!

Gastly uses Nightshade!
Electrike is hit for 20 damage!

Electrike still sleeps!

Gastly uses Nightshade!
Electrike is hit for 20 damage!

Electrike woke up!
Electrike is Confused!
Electrike uses Spark!
Gastly is hit for 40 damage!
Gastly faints!

Taillow: 6/54 (recalled)
Gastly: 0/48

Pompuff: 0/70
Electrike: 2/62 (Confused)

----------------

Mark, Mina:

When asked, Lapras makes a crooning noise that has a definite sound of approval to it. He very carefully tries to take a sip of punch, but with the size difference between the Pokemon and the cup, only manages to wet the end of his muzzle with it--miraculously managing not to spill it in the process. A bit of shebet sticks there for a moment before the Pokemon licks it off.

"Um... h-hi Mina. How's it going?

"Hi Mark," Mina eyes Mark and his tug-of-war with Kirlia as though wondering if she should assist, "Not bad. How's the punch?"

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted January 30, 2017 01:40 PM

Trying not to be pulled over, Mark would gesture at Kirlia (who was currently chugging the rest of the cup like an alcoholic coming off a dry spell), and say, "Um... p-pretty good, I would say... though, uh, a b-bit spicy. Leave some for me please?" He asks the pokemon, before sighing and just relinquishing the cup. He looks back, considering if he should take a second glass. "... Naw, it hasn't even started yet. Don't want to be that guy...
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 02, 2017 12:37 AM

Mark and Mina:

"Let me then." Mina walked over to the punch bowl and poured two glasses, one for her and one for Mark.

On her way back she noticed a few other Pokemon out as well – nothing as big as Mark's Lapras, but there was a Jigglypuff trying to hop up on the stage (and getting frustrated if the way its stubby arms waved was any indication), a largish fluffy dog Pokemon the 'dex identified as a Pompereign over by the Elder overseeing things, and a Swablu up in the rafters.

And, she noticed after a moment, another Pokemon she was unfamiliar with—a little ghostly creature with big eyes that was hiding at its trainer's feet and seemed partially merged with his shadow. Occasionally someone would come close and it would cower against the teen's leg.

She made her way back to Mark and handed him his replacement punch. She sampled her own while debating if she should let any of her Pokemon out to enjoy the party. "It's...different," she said after a moment, approving.

((+1 Cheri Punch to Mina.))

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Supreme Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted February 02, 2017 10:38 PM

"Good try Gastly, shame you seem to suffer defeats so easily these days... I say with a sigh, "Alright Taillow, finish it off with a quick attack!" GoshI thought to myself I hope Taillow's fast enough to take it out without letting it strike first. I'm probably not meeting this breeder's requirements of a "good trainer" at all, worthy to teach that mischivous fire type.

rolling 1d100(21)
rolling 1d100(65)
____________
When all else fails... read the instruction booklet!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Alkarrahn
Alkarrahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted February 03, 2017 03:20 AM

Jack heads out in search of the elder. She seems to have moved from where he had seen her before and it takes him a bit to spot her again. Eventually he locates her and approaches.

"Excuse me, hi. I was told to come and ask for the keys to the dressing room for the wet costumes."
____________
Blasted digital always resetting itself, over and over again. To analog!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 07, 2017 11:04 PM

Matt:

Across the field, you hear your opponent call for Quick Attack as well...

Taillow uses Quick Attack!
Electrike is hit for 19 damage!
Electrike faints!

...but your Taillow seems to be the faster of the two, and as battered as both Pokemon are the speed is all that matters. The Electrike tumbles after the strike, unconscious.

Your opponent calls it back, replacing it with a small pink cat-like Pokemon—a Skitty.

Taillow: 6/54
Gastly: 0/48

Pompuff: 0/70
Electrike: 0/62
Skitty: 66/66

----------------

Jack:

"Hmm? Ah yes." The Elder digs around in her pocket for a moment before retrieving the keys in question while her Pokemon watches on. "There you are. Be sure you bring them back when you've finished."

You make your way back to the costume-carriers, who motion you to follow as best as they can with their arms full. They lead you to the dressing rooms, but from the outside you can hear sounds of something--or someone--moving around in one of them.

"You hear that?" asks the man who'd almost bumped into earlier (you realize you never did get their names). Behind the stack of dripping coats, shirts, and skirts he frowns. "These doors are locked, aren't they? How did someone get in there?"

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Supreme Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted February 08, 2017 01:11 AM

"Good job again Taillow, return, Poliwag this should be your fight. Need ya to anchor the team with one last win, Taillow's battered and Gastly's out. Doubleslap when you can pal!"

rolling 1d100(12)
rolling 1d100(43)
____________
When all else fails... read the instruction booklet!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 09, 2017 02:30 AM

Matt:

Skitty uses Fake Out!
Poli is hit for 11 damage!
Poli flinched!

Poliwag uses Double-Slap!
Skitty is hit for 6 damage!
Skitty is hit for 6 damage!
Skitty is hit for 5 damage!
Hit 3 times!

Skitty uses Sing!
Attack missed!

Poli flings some dirt into the Skitty's face as it opens its mouth and the latter chokes and sneezes, spoiling its song.

Taillow: 6/54 (recalled)
Gastly: 0/48
Poli: 51/62

Pompuff: 0/70
Electrike: 0/62
Skitty: 49/66

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted February 22, 2017 02:03 AM

"Um...I don't know. I'll go take a look." Jack then went for the door, key in hand, ready to take a peek inside before entering fully.
____________
Blasted digital always resetting itself, over and over again. To analog!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 22, 2017 10:59 PM

Jack:

You ease the door open; the sound gets briefly louder as the muffling from the door ceases.  The light from the hall spills over something four-legged and dark colored, which is digging at something under the dressing room countertop. You'd almost swear it was a Rattata, but there's something odd about it...



Rattata: 38/38

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gorman
gorman


Promising
Supreme Hero
Been around since before 2003
posted February 23, 2017 11:52 PM

"Good job Poli, keep double slapping that thing silly! Remind me just how tough you are when you were beating up my grass type!"

rolling 1d100(40)
rolling 1d100(63)
____________
When all else fails... read the instruction booklet!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gnomes2169
Gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted February 24, 2017 12:52 PM

She made her way back to Mark and handed him his replacement punch. She sampled her own while debating if she should let any of her Pokemon out to enjoy the party. "It's...different," she said after a moment, approving.

"R-really, you like it?" Mark would ask, a relieved flush coming to his face, and his shoulders relaxing when he lets out a sigh. Sipping at the punch once more, feeling his sinuses becoming cleared and sniffing a bit at the sensation, the young man would ask, "So... uh...?"

And then he would trail off, looking around for something to talk about, and then noticing that odd little ghost pokemon that kept hiding behind its trainer. "Do you know what that is?" He would ask, pointing it out with his prosthetic limb. "I-I don't think I've seen a pokemon like that before..."
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 28, 2017 12:49 PM

Matt:

Poli uses Double-Slap!
Skitty is hit for 5 damage!
Skitty is hit for 5 damage!
Skitty is hit for 5 damage!
Hit 3 times!

Skitty uses Sing!
Poli fell Asleep!

Taillow: 6/54 (recalled)
Gastly: 0/48
Poli: 51/62 (Asleep)

Pompuff: 0/70
Electrike: 0/62
Skitty: 34/66

----------------

Mark and Mina:

Mina nodded; in general she liked spicy food, even if it occasionally made her nose run.

"Do you know what that is? I-I don't think I've seen a pokemon like that before..."

This time Mina shook her head. Looking closer, it seemed to have no arms or hands as such, instead having an odd little growth by its neck that resembled a cape or wings. The little thing's trainer was looking down at it anxiously and trying to soothe it, without much success.

Mina pulled out her Pokedex and scanned it. "Apparently it's called a "Banshy,'" Mina read from the display. Ghost/Dark, shy around humans—well she could see that—usually stayed in groups of its own kind for protection. "I wonder why he brought it to a party if it's so skittish?"

It didn't look like its trainer wanted to scare the little Pokemon—Mina occasionally caught a few words of encouragement, and he looked anxious, not angry or impatient.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted March 01, 2017 05:28 AM
Edited by AlkarRahn at 08:35, 02 Mar 2017.

"Causing trouble are we?" Jack called out his Whirlipede. "Use poison sting!"

((Not enough time to get the rolls done now. Need to head off to work.))

((Got:
(1d100)[22]
(1d100)[61]))
____________
Blasted digital always resetting itself, over and over again. To analog!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 03, 2017 01:31 AM

Jack:

Whirlipede uses Poison String!
Rattata is hit for 10 damage!

The tiny beast growls and snaps at your Pokemon from under the counter. It's hard to tell with most of the room dark, but there's definately a heap of something behind it.

Rattata uses Bite!
Whirlipede is hit for 9 damage!


Whirlipede: 47/56

Rattata: 28/38

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 259 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 100 150 200 250 ... 255 256 257 258 259 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1784 seconds