Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 (60) 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted February 14, 2009 01:22 AM

Stacey hears Spencer make a bit of commotion. It doesn't take long before she, too, follows after.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted February 14, 2009 09:44 PM
Edited by winterfate at 21:52, 14 Feb 2009.

Draloed:

You head through the door that was in front of you when you first got into the tower...

This next room looks like a lobby of sorts, with various people talking to each other. The odd part is that they don't notice your presence, even after you tap one of them on the shoulder. Almost on cue, you hear a voice behind you, saying:

"They can't hear you. They are the spirits of people long past, manifested in physical form, waiting..."

You look back and see a man in a blue robe. He smiles slightly.

Group:

Spencer hurries down the darkened plains of the Spectral Dimension. Fate, Dove and the rest of the group move closely behind.

After what seems an eternity, you all near the Fire Lord's Castle. Spencer calls out Sandslash and charges the gate.

You promptly notice that the gate is actually open. They must be expecting the slaver group's return.

The two Tyrasins guarding the gate quickly cry out to get the gate closed, but it is too late. In a dervish of fury, the Sandslash knocks out both guards in one well placed Slash. Spencer rushes into the castle proper.

Fate then says:

"We have to hurry! The gate is closing!"

Fate and Dove reach the gate. Fate jumps and grabs the edge of the gate, hoisting himself up and following Spencer inside. Dove sends out Bayleef and improvises a Vine ladder. She cries out to the rest of the group:

"Hurry!"

You all make it inside, just in the nick of time.

The grass of the castle garden is as red as fire. Spencer is in the middle of it, when suddenly a piercing cry is heard. Spencer then says, more to himself than to the recently arrived group:

"What was that?"

Zorpaleus cringes as he hears the cry and says, simply:

"Aidrelas..."

Fate stares at the armored Pokémon and blurts out:

"What? But how?"

Zorpaleus answers:

"The horn Pyrath had. Most of the higher-ups in this realm have one. They can be used to call Aidrelas. As I may or may not have said before, he rules the region with an iron fist."

With a loud thud, the giant bird lands. He quickly looks at the group and glares at Zorpaleus, spitting out, in a violent tone:

"How dare you bring HUMANS to MY REALM?!"

Zorpaleus glares back at Aidrelas and answers:

"This is not YOUR realm."

Aidrelas then says:

"Insolent whelp! I will slay you and all of your so-called friends. You remind me of my sister."

After a momentary break, he adds:

"Sickening..."

Aidrelas starts focusing dark energy!!

The bird is a thing to behold. Standing nearly 8 feet tall, he is as black as ebony, with dark red eyes that manifest pure hatred towards all things. Whatever he's doing, it appears to be powerful.

Spencer cries out to the group:

"We don't have time for this!"

Aidrelas turns to Spencer and spits back:

"THIS? I am more than all of you combined. Learn your place, human!"

((Well, what are you all waiting for? ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 15, 2009 02:57 AM

Pulling out her Pokedex Misty gets a good read on the thing in front of her.  Meanwhile she pulls out her first pokeball and sizes up the competition.  Stripes has never let her down before, and she needed a chance to make the enemy flinch.  Keep them unable to attack, and your chances go up a whole lot.

"Stripes, come out and use Headbutt!" she tosses the ball out and looks at the others.  "You know we really should have a strategy discussion soon, we can probably pile on status conditions with the pokemon we have."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted February 15, 2009 07:08 AM

Christian pulled out his pokédex to se what creature that stood before him. He then pulled out some cards and said "Anyone up for poker? Blackjack? 52 pick up?" now it was time for calling out Slakoth and say

"Use Yawn!"

"If I manage to sleep him, can we then play cards?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 15, 2009 11:01 AM

"You know we really should have a strategy discussion soon, we can probably pile on status conditions with the pokemon we have."

"Yes, we should," Mina agreed absently while she selected a Pokeball off her belt. Oodramer was protected from the Spectral Dimension, but he was slow and Mina was hesitant to send him out after the incident with the scythe. Plus she knew better than most about the Flying-type weakness to Electricity...

She had no sooner taken Pikachu's ball off her belt when a plan hit her--literally hit her, so hard she staggered. She switched Pikachu's Pokeball for Pidgey's and called him out.

"Be brave for me Pidgey! Quick Attack!"

Please, Pidgey hang in there...

Mina turned to Christian, seeking him out amidst the rising chaos of the castle. "Hey Christian--how about Euchre?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted February 15, 2009 11:53 AM

"why are they here?"

"speaking of which do you know anything about this place?"
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted February 15, 2009 07:32 PM

Group:

Misty's attempted scan of Aidrelas...fails.
For some strange reason, it is impossible to get a reading on the giant bird's stats.

Also, the group's attempts to use contact moves ((Headbutt/Quick Attack in the case of this turn)) are met by a barrier of dark lightning, shocking them and sending them reeling back, but doing little else.

Slakoth uses Yawn!
Aidrelas becomes drowsy!

The giant bird, finding it increasingly difficult to keep his eyes open, stops what he was doing and starts chanting. Before anyone can act, he falls asleep, but the barrier surrounding him thickens. Zorpaleus then remarks:

"I think we should go, and hope he's a heavy sleeper."

Spencer rushes into the castle proper without waiting for anyone else.

Where the group currently is, there is the entrance to the castle straight ahead, as well as another two doors, one on each side of the main entrance. Zorpaleus then snorts:

"I should go protect the boy."

He heads off, chasing Spencer.

Fate looks at the giant black bubble surrounding Aidrelas and comments:

"I don't really want to be around when he wakes up..."

---

Draloed:

The blue robed man says:

"Well, they are here because they are victims of the wrath of Aidrelas. They cannot rest until order is restored to the region."

He then turns around and looks up to the ceiling, continuing:

"This tower harbors a great evil, or so it has been said. I don't know much, even though I have been the Elder of this town for well over 40 years. You look like the adventurous type, and if you wish to investigate, you'll need this..."

He walks up to you and gives you a strange medallion, adding:

"Keep it on at all times while you're here. There are worse things than Pokémon and humans in this world. I pray you never see an example of what I mean..."
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 15, 2009 08:56 PM

Mina wondered if she should go through with her plan anyway...and decided that no, they were better off keeping it in reserve, just in case. She recalled Pidgey with a short, whispered thanks.

Then Mina turned to Zorepaleus, fully intending to give him a piece of her mind for not warning them about the effects of the Horn of Aidrelas Summoning, only to find him hot on Spencer's trail--the latter apparently having abandoned all sense in his quest to become the world's greatest, Elder-seeking bulldozer.

"Oh for crying out loud, not again." We seriously need a leash for that man. Maybe a Pokemon with String Shot... "Will someone bring him back please?"

Irritated with hollow-headed Breeder and Pokemon alike, Mina strode over to the three doors to examine them, arms crossed and one hand rubbing absently at her bandaged ribs. It was, she reflected, a typical multiple-choice question, writ large. Mina grinned at the stoney facade.

Fortunately, I brought a study guide!

"Houndour, come out and use Odor Sleuth! Find Elder Roden!"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 16, 2009 12:14 AM

Misty looks around for a second and then squares her shoulders.  "Return Stripes" No sense in leaving her pokemon out to feel the effects of the shadow dimension.  "Mina.  I think we should split up.  It will be more dangerous that way, but we will find him faster.  Also, do you really want your pokemon out constantly being affected by this place?  You pick one way, I will go the other.  Whichever way Spencer didn't.  Whoever else who wants can go whichever way they want..we can use our devices to keep in touch."

She waits for Mina to decide, hoping that Mina makes up her mind quick.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted February 16, 2009 01:36 AM

"Will someone bring him back please?"

"Right, right, I'll get on it. Slakoth return." I met you guys later. Christian then ran after Spencer.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted February 16, 2009 02:14 AM

"Great. Well, seeing as how I've got one pokemon down, and shadowed, I think I'll go along with someone who has less to worry about, shadow-wise."

Stacey stepped to Mina's side.

"Alright?"
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 16, 2009 12:58 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 12:59, 16 Feb 2009.

Mina called a thanks to Christian as he took off after the group's wayward Breeder and nodded absently to Misty. "Let Houndour give this a shot first; I'll call him back once he's finished, whether he finds us a door or not. We can split up in any case; it'll cause more confusion and we'll be harder to pin down. Getting back together again is going to be fun, though..." Mina frowned. "Does the messaging fuction even work here? Christian's phone didn't."

Then Stacey spoke up. "Great. Well, seeing as how I've got one pokemon down, and shadowed, I think I'll go along with someone who has less to worry about, shadow-wise. Alright?"

Mina nodded; the other girl was right. "Fine by me."

So if Christian, Spencer and Zorepaleus stick together, and Stacey is with me... "Dove, Fate, will you both go with Misty then? I know your starters have a little more combat experience than the rest of ours, but they've already been out a lot and you've only got two Pokemon each."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted February 17, 2009 09:01 AM

" i hope i don't ever encounter such a thing either. Thank you" Draloed tells the old man and begins to explore the lower level of the tower.
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted February 24, 2009 08:17 PM

Mina:

Fate scratches his head absentmindedly as you make the suggestion. He eyes Dove nervously and then shrugs, answering:

"I guess so."

He heads off towards Misty, leaving Dove behind. She mutters as she follows,

"Wonder what got into him all of a sudden..."

---

Draloed:

As you bid the town Elder goodbye, you look around the lower level of the tower. Besides even more human spirits, you find nothing. You head back towards the entrance and notice that your medallion is glowing. As you look to the door you didn't go through, you notice that it is glowing as well...

(())
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted February 24, 2009 08:36 PM

Draloed looking upon the door began to feel a weird ominous feeling... perhaps he should turn back from this... the door felt like a portal to Draloed.

thinking about a portal reminded Draloed of the one in that village... he began to wonder about his comrades. Multidimensional capabilities on his pokedex? maybe.

He sent out a text to each of his friends. if it can't reach them now he may at least know he cannot.

the text was quite short really.

its was a simple

"hey guys, about to enter some sort of spectral realm. wish me luck"



After that he swallowed all doubt and bravely ventured into the door.
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted February 24, 2009 08:47 PM
Edited by winterfate at 20:59, 24 Feb 2009.

Draloed:

As you pass through the door, you feel a rush of chilling air envelop your body. The medallion glows even brighter, and the cold dissipates.

You walk through a long hallway, furnished with the trappings of a medieval age castle. You notice that you are walking on a brown carpet covered with moss. After what seems like an eternity, you reach a mossy door. You pass through it...

As you enter this next room, more cave than structure, the voices of a thousand cursed spirits fills your mind. Once again, the medallion glows, silencing them. Suddenly, a dark spirit forms about ten feet away from you. As it observes you, you feel like it is looking past you.

A moment later, you pass out...

When you wake up, you notice that you are no longer wearing the medallion. Suddenly, a harsh voice fills your mind:

"You are mine now!"

You feel yourself losing control of your body to the dark spirit. As it forces you to move towards a painting in the distance, the medallion glows faintly, in a vague attempt to stop the controlling influence.

You notice that the medallion is near the door, as if it had been placed back there...

The spirit chortles the weak attempts of the medallion to stop it as you continue walking towards the painting. It says:

"I know all about you. All about your friends. All about everything. Why don't we go pay them a visit and teach them how to respect their superiors?"

((The spirit is inside you, for the record. Resist if you will. ))

---

Group:

As Fate heads off, Houndour sniffs around. For a while it seems as if he can't detect the scent, but suddenly the pup barks excitedly and starts walking in circles around the right door (as in to the right of the main door).
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted February 24, 2009 09:04 PM
Edited by mamgaeater at 21:33, 02 Mar 2009.

The spirit had too great of a power, if only he had the strength to fight it.

but Draloed did have one last trick up his sleeve, he reached for the pokeballs containing pylus and zucruu...

He sends out Pylus and Zucruu, telling Zucruu to astonish him and for Pylus to grab the medallion. He hoped that humans were affected as normal type Pokemon were.


____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 24, 2009 09:57 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 22:05, 24 Feb 2009.

Mina was halfway through typing a test-text to Misty when Houndour barked. The little Dark type was obviously pleased with himself, practically dancing in place next to the door on the right, his stubby little tail wagging so hard his hind paws weren't quite stable on the courtyard floor.

"All right Houndour!" Mina cheered. She rushed over and hugged her Pokemon impulsively. "Wonderful!" Abruptly she remembered herself, and more importantly, their current location. "Return!"

Standing up once again, Mina dusted herself off. "We've got our door. Stacey, if you're ready, let's go. Rest of you: if you still want to split up, we'll meet up with you later." Mina grabbed the handle of the right door and pulled...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 24, 2009 11:46 PM

Misty nodded and took the left door.  They always could communicate if they needed, and sometimes the best way is to split up.  She couldn't rely on somebody always being there.  Sometimes you have to fight your own fight.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted February 28, 2009 11:49 PM

"I'm am ready. Let's go."

Stacey stepped through the doorway, alongside Mina.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 (60) 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1051 seconds