Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Heroes 7 FAQ and QUESTIONS - Any questions, ask here first! ~ 24/09/14 ~
Thread: Heroes 7 FAQ and QUESTIONS - Any questions, ask here first! ~ 24/09/14 ~ This thread is 7 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · «PREV
kaz
kaz

Tavern Dweller
posted March 07, 2018 09:38 PM

hello

i done the final campaign with Ivan

i wonder something, there is houses where the descriptions says "ppl slaughted by the bad guy, anastasya could revive them as undead"

but we dont have any other hero with us, only ivan and standard hero recruitable,

so wwhy is there this information

this final campaing was disappointing also, too short and story too much classical, it could be higher and most dangerous odds, at least final battle were very nice

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Antalyan
Antalyan


Promising
Supreme Hero
H7 Forever
posted March 08, 2018 03:40 PM

kaz said:
hello

i done the final campaign with Ivan

i wonder something, there is houses where the descriptions says "ppl slaughted by the bad guy, anastasya could revive them as undead"

but we dont have any other hero with us, only ivan and standard hero recruitable,

so wwhy is there this information

this final campaing was disappointing also, too short and story too much classical, it could be higher and most dangerous odds, at least final battle were very nice

Have you finished the Necropolis campaign yet?
____________
Important H7 tips & tricks
H7 Umbramancer Project

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kaz
kaz

Tavern Dweller
posted March 09, 2018 09:57 PM

Antalyan said:
kaz said:
hello

i done the final campaign with Ivan

i wonder something, there is houses where the descriptions says "ppl slaughted by the bad guy, anastasya could revive them as undead"

but we dont have any other hero with us, only ivan and standard hero recruitable,

so wwhy is there this information

this final campaing was disappointing also, too short and story too much classical, it could be higher and most dangerous odds, at least final battle were very nice

Have you finished the Necropolis campaign yet?



well no, i did academy, sylve, and heaven, but we dont meet the heros from academy, just lisar and marava

so i supposed there were no connection with the storys tells by advisors,

undead last map is too hard even in easy, you need to rush an academy town, and you had to know that you needed to level abdel malik, so i gave up

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Antalyan
Antalyan


Promising
Supreme Hero
H7 Forever
posted March 10, 2018 07:43 PM

kaz said:
Antalyan said:
kaz said:
hello

i done the final campaign with Ivan

i wonder something, there is houses where the descriptions says "ppl slaughted by the bad guy, anastasya could revive them as undead"

but we dont have any other hero with us, only ivan and standard hero recruitable,

so wwhy is there this information

this final campaing was disappointing also, too short and story too much classical, it could be higher and most dangerous odds, at least final battle were very nice

Have you finished the Necropolis campaign yet?



well no, i did academy, sylve, and heaven, but we dont meet the heros from academy, just lisar and marava

so i supposed there were no connection with the storys tells by advisors,

undead last map is too hard even in easy, you need to rush an academy town, and you had to know that you needed to level abdel malik, so i gave up

That's it. Each campaign you finish makes the final campaign easier and adds new possibilities, including new dialogues.
As far as I remember, it was Tanis who appeared as an Academy hero in the final campaign. Ivan could have decided whether to choose her or Nolwenn as his wife.
Once you finish the Necropolis one, the notes about a necropolis hero will make sense to you.
____________
Important H7 tips & tricks
H7 Umbramancer Project

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kaz
kaz

Tavern Dweller
posted March 12, 2018 08:54 PM

Antalyan said:
kaz said:
Antalyan said:
kaz said:
hello

i done the final campaign with Ivan

i wonder something, there is houses where the descriptions says "ppl slaughted by the bad guy, anastasya could revive them as undead"

but we dont have any other hero with us, only ivan and standard hero recruitable,

so wwhy is there this information

this final campaing was disappointing also, too short and story too much classical, it could be higher and most dangerous odds, at least final battle were very nice

Have you finished the Necropolis campaign yet?



well no, i did academy, sylve, and heaven, but we dont meet the heros from academy, just lisar and marava

so i supposed there were no connection with the storys tells by advisors,

undead last map is too hard even in easy, you need to rush an academy town, and you had to know that you needed to level abdel malik, so i gave up

That's it. Each campaign you finish makes the final campaign easier and adds new possibilities, including new dialogues.
As far as I remember, it was Tanis who appeared as an Academy hero in the final campaign. Ivan could have decided whether to choose her or Nolwenn as his wife.
Once you finish the Necropolis one, the notes about a necropolis hero will make sense to you.


ok thx

tell me i have another question

the difficulty level in random map, is not only about ressource and neutral army?

Cause i did a game in hard, and dame the computer was not able to oppose me a serious army for once, and when i see the display of personnalize level of difficult where there is only ressource, neutral army, and starting ressource, i m really wonder

can you tell me about?

cause heroes 3 got more powerfull AI, here it seem to lack much really

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Antalyan
Antalyan


Promising
Supreme Hero
H7 Forever
posted March 13, 2018 04:33 PM

kaz said:

ok thx

tell me i have another question

the difficulty level in random map, is not only about ressource and neutral army?

Cause i did a game in hard, and dame the computer was not able to oppose me a serious army for once, and when i see the display of personnalize level of difficult where there is only ressource, neutral army, and starting ressource, i m really wonder

can you tell me about?

cause heroes 3 got more powerfull AI, here it seem to lack much really

There are some factors influenced by the game difficulty (which can be changed in H7AdventureConfig):
- AI Resources (Starting + Income Multiplier)
- AI Aggressiveness
- AI Creature Growth Multiplier

I don't know about anything else.
____________
Important H7 tips & tricks
H7 Umbramancer Project

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 7 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0255 seconds