Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Global Modding: Ashan to the trashcan edition
Thread: Global Modding: Ashan to the trashcan edition This thread is 43 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 39 40 41 42 43 · «PREV / NEXT»
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted March 31, 2020 12:26 AM

moritzbradtke said:
lol, dont worry, some interesting link here ->
http://www.hommdb.com/mods/heroes7/sundaynights-wild-pixie/

i wrote a comment About it on the page, basically it is a brand new creature, lovely work, but it is not rdy for use in game, Needs some sounds and particle animations are not working like intended, f.e meele attacks lacks the rainbow Animation, eventually i would try to fix the unit but i have no clue why particles Arent playing cause they do in the Editor, what could be the reason? other Problems like not working abilities and sounds should be "doable"


You might want to ask The_Green_Drag about this. He's the one doing the scripting and such. I'm only making animations, 3D models, textures, etc.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
moritzbradtke
moritzbradtke


Known Hero
posted March 31, 2020 02:30 AM

sure if he sees this and wouldnt mind to take a look on the partical effects i woudnt mind

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
The_Green_Drag
The_Green_Drag


Supreme Hero
posted April 01, 2020 07:58 PM

That pixie looks familiar, but i'm not sure from where. Looks cool though.

I've played around with some sound and particle effects for animations within the editor and had some success. I'll look at it if I get the time. Things are at a crawl again with the mod cuz all my life stuff gets in the way

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
moritzbradtke
moritzbradtke


Known Hero
posted April 01, 2020 10:41 PM

appreciate it

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted April 30, 2020 10:12 PM

I can see the deleted images with WebArchive!
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Strigo
Strigo


Hired Hero
lizards are kewl, I guess
posted April 30, 2020 10:21 PM

it was a glorious thread, boy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 04, 2020 10:37 AM

Strigo said:
it was a glorious thread, boy


I know, I know...

Not much until I finish a certain requirement for the naga's hands... What could that requirement be?



Edit: Just played some H7 with Academy after got the game to work, it's not that bad, it surely needs lots of tweaks and such to make it way more worth it. Also added saturation mod, and now the colors finally look ok.
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 04, 2020 10:41 AM
Edited by FirePaladin at 19:15, 04 May 2020.

In any case, I need some suggestions mostly regarding the visuals of the naga:

* What swords should she have besides one katana? (4 hands)
* Should her chest be covered with a cloth or like in H3?
* Should her color scheme be similar to those in H3, since this is the meaning of the mod?
* Suggestions for stats?
* Should the upgrade have a mask on her face (suggested by another member)?
* Should she have a crown?
* How much do you want her to have regular hair instead of snakes? If you want regular hair, whose hair should I import? (basically whose unit or hero. I myself am torn between the Djinn's and the Sister's)

Edit: I could extract H6 models for Inferno and reanimate them if needed.

Edit 2: K, Strigo. I'm soon gonna post a version with human hair on her head. She looks gorgeous.
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Strigo
Strigo


Hired Hero
lizards are kewl, I guess
posted May 04, 2020 07:12 PM

in h3 naga queens had a lot of swords, so just match different ones, add a scimitar, maybe a falchion, kriegmesser, whatever you find interesting

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 04, 2020 07:19 PM
Edited by FirePaladin at 19:19, 04 May 2020.

What do you think? (don't mind those fingers, the skinning is not complete)


____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Strigo
Strigo


Hired Hero
lizards are kewl, I guess
posted May 04, 2020 07:25 PM

looks ok as a mesh, but it needs a coat of paint for a proper opinion

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 05, 2020 06:57 PM
Edited by FirePaladin at 13:49, 06 May 2020.

Strigo said:
looks ok as a mesh, but it needs a coat of paint for a proper opinion


I know that very well. I just restarted work on her, after all. Texture is my last concern, since I dunno for sure what/how I'll manage with the animations... (doesn't mean I'm not gonna make it, but it's unnecessary until the model is not complete).

Edit: I've already animated her right half of the hair, as to not be inside her shoulders.

Edit 2: Boned, skinned and animated the entire hair by now.

Edit 3: Quick heads-up: I decided on her swords: a classic long-sword, an indian Khanda, a curved small sword and a katana.
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
malax83
malax83


Famous Hero
Game ranger, HotA Player
posted May 06, 2020 05:15 PM
Edited by malax83 at 18:03, 06 May 2020.

Hello from the live trashcan in France, Sorry of that dudes, i apologise for every members who believed in Ubisoft...

I must be in the right place for a 3D printer project, even if i never bought H7, i m now interested by extracting 3D models and print them. I ve checked H5 models with mesh2wrl.exe but the result is not natural, every models aren t in the idle position (their position looks to a cross-form).

If i bought H7, could i be able to extract models from H7 with a good posture ? I found this on youtube, it s pretty interesting :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZoYqeyrZCE&t=564s

Is this guy member of this community ?

Did someone acheive to extract creatures with Unreal Engine ?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 06, 2020 06:21 PM

malax83 said:
Hello from the live trashcan in France, Sorry of that dudes, i apologise for every members who believed in Ubisoft...

I must be in the right place for a 3D printer project, even if i never bought H7, i m now interested by extracting 3D models and print them. I ve checked H5 models with mesh2wrl.exe but the result is not natural, every models aren t in the idle position (their position looks to a cross-form).

If i bought H7, could i be able to extract models from H7 with a good posture ? I found this on youtube, it s pretty interesting :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZoYqeyrZCE&t=564s

Is this guy member of this community ?

Did someone acheive to extract creatures with Unreal Engine ?


I can help you. Just ask what models you need. Hope you won't mind if I print them too ?
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
malax83
malax83


Famous Hero
Game ranger, HotA Player
posted May 06, 2020 07:01 PM
Edited by malax83 at 19:14, 06 May 2020.

FirePaladin said:
malax83 said:
Hello from the live trashcan in France, Sorry of that dudes, i apologise for every members who believed in Ubisoft...

I must be in the right place for a 3D printer project, even if i never bought H7, i m now interested by extracting 3D models and print them. I ve checked H5 models with mesh2wrl.exe but the result is not natural, every models aren t in the idle position (their position looks to a cross-form).

If i bought H7, could i be able to extract models from H7 with a good posture ? I found this on youtube, it s pretty interesting :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZoYqeyrZCE&t=564s

Is this guy member of this community ?

Did someone acheive to extract creatures with Unreal Engine ?


I can help you. Just ask what models you need. Hope you won't mind if I print them too ?


No, competition is great if it s sound mind - but i can t print in 3D for now cause i m thinking about the project for 3 days now.
This is idiot but the priest is already on YouTube, i would start with him... My faction favorite was Inferno and Sylvan, so .. maybe a treant ?

PS : I m planning to buy Photon Anycube. And you what s your printer ?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 06, 2020 07:28 PM
Edited by FirePaladin at 19:29, 06 May 2020.

Creality Ender 3.

I could extract the models tomorrow, or even today, if lucky. What pose do you want them to have? Idle?
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
malax83
malax83


Famous Hero
Game ranger, HotA Player
posted May 06, 2020 08:17 PM
Edited by malax83 at 20:17, 06 May 2020.

This is not so urgent but thanks i appreciate the help,
Idle looks good, but as i said i couldn t use your model although i m really curious to see a printed Heroes model

In two words, i will also need to recycle more other units (in other games) like volcrate, ogre-mage, illithid, cocatrix, ikita, dracon beefeater/halberdier..

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 06, 2020 08:26 PM

malax83 said:
This is not so urgent but thanks i appreciate the help,
Idle looks good, but as i said i couldn t use your model although i m really curious to see a printed Heroes model

In two words, i will also need to recycle more other units (in other games) like volcrate, ogre-mage, illithid, cocatrix, ikita, dracon beefeater/halberdier..


Ok then, I'll extract them these days.
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
malax83
malax83


Famous Hero
Game ranger, HotA Player
posted May 06, 2020 08:44 PM
Edited by malax83 at 20:47, 06 May 2020.

FirePaladin said:
malax83 said:
This is not so urgent but thanks i appreciate the help,
Idle looks good, but as i said i couldn t use your model although i m really curious to see a printed Heroes model

In two words, i will also need to recycle more other units (in other games) like volcrate, ogre-mage, illithid, cocatrix, ikita, dracon beefeater/halberdier..


Ok then, I'll extract them these days.


Heeeeyy I have talk about these units because i asked myself some of them probably do not exist in Heroes 7 (volcrate, cocatrix i.e snake with feathers - not basilisk,.. )

Is your knowledge of the process secret dude ? I would also be able to convert units if i know how it works.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 06, 2020 08:49 PM

HoMM7 modding.
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 43 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 39 40 41 42 43 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0819 seconds