Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 (65) 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted June 15, 2009 05:10 PM

((no time to really RP right now so I am gonna drag the time by getting know with som grunts or officers))

After getting his food Christian looked around for a place to sit. He looked around and decided to take the table closest to the exit.

((dice roll, what kind of person will I meet?))
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted June 24, 2009 12:24 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 13:40, 24 Jun 2009.

Once everyone who wasn’t staying had left, Mina set off into the trees. She wasn’t too worried about being separated from the others now that they were out of the Spectral Dimension, even if there was supposed to be a Bandra base somewhere in these woods. She supposed she should be, especially after the Bandra attack on the little town they’d left that morning, but she was too preoccupied at the moment to worry.

Because if she was lucky, there was something else in Dewdrop Forest, something that would make temporary separation from the others entirely worth it.

Natu liked wooded areas like this, and near as Mina could tell the climate here was right for them. She wanted—arguably needed—some kind of teleporter if they were going to keep ending up in fights so far above their heads, and she liked Natu.

But Psychic types, in her very, very limited experience, were skittish and usually hard to catch. In general, unless you were Psychic yourself (and Mina wasn’t), they could tell you were coming and Mina didn’t want to scare off her target with a huge crowd of people.

She was keeping an eye out for Berry plants too, at least as far as she could recognize them—but that was a secondary concern.

____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted June 24, 2009 07:37 PM

Mina:

As you wander the forest, you notice a huge crater. Judging from the rubble near the edges, you think that these are the remains of a Bandra base.

You also find a pair of Oran Plants, which you pick for a total of 4 Oran Berries.

However, you can't seem to find any Pokémon. Suddenly, a noise alerts you. You turn back and see a Wiliter, chewing leaves harmlessly. As you move closer, the Wiliter crawls into a hole in the tree, leaving you standing in front of the tree.

"Na...tu.", comes another sound.

You look around, but can't find the source, just the sound of Teleport being used.

"Natu!"

The sound grows sharper. You are almost sure that...

You look up.

Yes. The Natu is on your head.

(())

Misty:

Near the landing site, you find a Chahal Plant, and pick 2 berries from it.
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted June 24, 2009 11:22 PM

A splotch of distinctive peach in a predominately green background caught Mina’s eye. Closer inspection revealed an Oran bush, and a second a short distance farther into the trees. By peering under the brightly-colored leaves, Mina was able to locate a trio of bright blue Oran berries, and a single additional berry in the other plant. She delicately picked them and placed them in her pack, marking the spots for future reference; she knew Berries needed good soil in which to grow, and hadn’t seen anything but barren ground until they’d come here. But first things first.

She continued onwards, following game trails for the most part. It was eerily quiet here; she hadn’t really noticed how empty of Pokemon this region was before, having mostly been in the company of her friends and her team, but it was driven home now.

No sooner had she thought that when the sound of rustling leaves caught her ear. Pulse pounding wildly at the unexpected noise, Mina whirled, hand going to her belt and Pidgey’s Pokeball. A bright red caterpillar stared blankly at her and pulled another mouthful of leaves off the branch it sat on. Mina stepped closer, peering at it; a burst of startled fire puffed from the pores on its back and it retreated into a hole in the tree. Recognizing the species from the battle at the Daycare, Mina relaxed a little bit.

"Na...tu."

“Huh?” The sound came without thought, and Mina snapped her jaws shut immediately as it occurred to her she might have startled it.

"Natu!"

There was a small whoosh of air being pushed aside above her. Her head suddenly felt heavier, and in an instinctive effort to see what it was Mina looked up. Tiny claws scrabbled through her hair at the movement and a bright yellow beak intruded into her field of vision.

Bright, almond-shaped eyes peered back at her then, their centers a clean shining black. They were also upside-down, owing to the angle the little Flying-type was hanging onto her hair.

A frivolous little corner of her mind immediately started cooing. The little Pokemon was cute.

“Hi!” she chirped at it. “Can I try to catch you please?”

____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted June 25, 2009 01:20 AM

Knowing that 2 berries would never do for what she intended, Misty mentally made a note to find a place to bury these where they would not be bothered asap.  Then she headed off in a random direction looking for any pokemon that she might be able to raise up to let her fly like she had to reach here.  She kept her pokedex close in case she got lost, and kept notes in case she ever returned back this way.

She let her pokemon come out and stretch their legs, all except poor feebas..then an idea hit her.  Most pokemon need water to survive, so if she could find a lake, or stream, or heck even a pond..the pokemon were bound to come there sooner or later!  Not to mention she could let her pokemon get a good drink of water and take a dip!
Since she flew in here and got a good look at the scenery she headed toward any water she had seen on the trip!
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted June 25, 2009 10:12 AM

After a long ride of nothing but sitting,Stacey felt a great need to do a bit of walking. Hopping down, she thanked Salerdia for the ride, then went walking into Dewdrop Forest. She didn't have anywhere in mind to go, or do, but she did what she could to keep track of where she was going.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted June 27, 2009 03:26 AM

Misty:

You reach a secluded corner of the forest, not noticing any Pokémon on the way there, except for the odd Wiliter every few trees or so. There, you find a small pond.

((Now what? ))

--------------------
Stacey:

You head off in a random direction, and find a Liechi Plant. It has a single berry.

--------------------
Mina:

The Natu looks at you and nods. It Teleports away, and for a second you get the feeling that it may not be coming back. Suddenly, a trio of Natu appear!

You are attacked by a trio of Natu!

You realize that catching the one you want is going to be hard while it's protected by two others. You feel that it is enjoying itself. Perhaps it was bored and wanted to have some fun.

(())

-------------------
((@wog_edn: I never got your character name. Anyways, gonna write you in. ))

As the sun sets in Stardust City, you look into the distance. You joined up with the Starlight Squad because they needed help to overthrow the oppressive regime of Team Bandra. However, being so close to one of their main bases has been a drain to the city's resources. It stands as a bastion of hope that one day Team Bandra will fall, but for how much longer?

As you think on this and other related things, the leader of the Starlight Squad comes up to you. A stoic man of about forty years of age, Elren also happens to be the Elder of the city. He says:

"I think I'm going to have to send you off to Ternai Town. We have little hope of holding Team Bandra here for much longer, and must now rely on our agents on an individual basis."

He pauses for a moment and continues:

"We recruited a new guy by the name of Christian a few days ago. He was supposed to infiltrate Team Bandra. Last time we heard from him, he was inside of one of their bases. Apparently, he got orders to attack Ternai, which makes this all the more trickier."

"So, we need you to go to Ternai, meet up with him, and figure out a way to slow Team Bandra enough for us to counterattack."

((You have control of your character now. Keep talking, or sleep and then go shopping or whatever you like. ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted June 27, 2009 03:28 AM
Edited by Mytical at 03:06, 28 Jun 2009.

Well having nothing better to do, Misty will sit on the bank of the water with her legs in it (the water).  She doesn't want to fish, as she has a fish pokemon, but she will enjoy the water and keep an eye out for the random pokemon coming to get a cool drink.

Meanwhile she let her poor Feebas out to swim a little, she knew it had to be rather cramped in that little pokeball.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted June 27, 2009 07:35 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 20:00, 27 Jun 2009.

Mina had just enough time to feel elated before the little Natu vanished. She looked around for a moment, expecting to see the Psychic type reappear nearby, but saw nothing.

It’s not coming back, is it? Mina thought, crestfallen as she gradually came to realize the little bird Pokemon had utterly vanished. It could have just said no—

“Natu!”

The little bird reappeared. Only now, there were three of them. Mina’s spirits restored themselves.

“You play dirty,” Mina remarked to the trio of Natu, amused. She unclipped a pair of Pokeballs from her belt, calling out Pikachu and Oodramer, before pulling out her Pokedex for a scan of the Natu.

“Pikachu, Thunder Wave! Oodramer, Facade!” A thought occurred. “...Wait!” Mina gave the surroundings a quick scan; a sweeping glance of the trees around her, a glimpse in the underbrush, even risking a quick look in the canopy and in the woods behind her. If she saw nothing, she’d just let her team attack, but if not…



____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted June 28, 2009 02:56 AM

"A berry? Some of the others were looking for this sort of thing. I think I'll take it."

Stacey takes the berry, and looks around.

"Well, walking felt great, but I think I need to climb a bit now too."

Stacey chooses a good, strong tree, and makes her way towards the top. She goes for a branch to take a short break at before climbing back down.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted June 28, 2009 05:17 AM

Brona walked down the street, wondering how to get to Ternai.
Well, I could always ask someone about the way. he thought.
He saw a girl walking down the side of the road, and he hurried over to her.
"Excuse me." he said, "You don't happen to know the fastest way to Ternai?"

((help me out here ))
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted July 07, 2009 09:18 PM

Misty:

You don't see any Pokémon of note, except the random Rattata and Sandshrews that take a few sips of water and retreat back into the forest.

----------------
Mina:

Your scanning of the immediate area doesn't reveal anything out of the ordinary.

Natu's Stats ((all three))

Level: 15
HP: 41
Attack: 24
Defense: 23
Speed: 30
Sp.Atk: 30
Sp.Def: 23

Pikachu uses Thunder Wave!
Natu A is paralyzed! It may not be able to attack!

Oodramer uses Facade!
Natu A is hit for 9 points of damage!

Natu A manages to move! ((roll = 58))

The three Natus start glowing in a dark light!

The Pokédex recognizes the glowing as Night Shade. Why they haven't released it yet is a mystery...((...that you may not want to wait to find out. ))

--------------------
Brona:

((Had you waited, I would've had your boss mention how to get there. Or even fly you there one of his Pokémon, depending on my mood at that time There are at least 100 ways to write a story though, so it's all good. ))

The little girl looks at you and points at your Pokédex, saying:

"Mister, can't you see for yourself?"

You check your Pokédex and see an incomplete map of the region. The only visible way appears to be cutting too close to Bandra HQ, so you ask if there are any other ways.

The little girl points due east and answers:

"You can go through the center of the region, but the Shrine of Light is there, and Daddy said that it has powerful Pokémon."

You then remember that there is a port in this town. Perhaps someone there can take you to Ternai?

((Three way options for the win! ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted July 07, 2009 11:19 PM

((winter is this a shell game or is the right answer up to me?))


No Synchronize on that one, Mina noted. The Natu trio started to charge Night Shade, but there was something oddly deliberate about the way they prepared it. Huh. Why the forewarning?

Nevertheless, Mina knew that Pikachu at least couldn’t survive a concentrated attack like that.

“All right little girl, return!” Mina swapped Pokeballs. “Pidgey, I choose you! Sand Attack when you’re ready, my dear. Oodramer, Façade!”
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted July 08, 2009 12:48 AM

After relaxing awhile and letting her pokemon play a bit, Misty is finally ready to head out.  Dissapointed that she did not find a flying pokemon, she is still feeling much more positive.  Recalling all her pokemon, she gets up and starts heading back to the meeting point.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted July 09, 2009 10:58 AM

((might be alot of writing errors here, my new laptop has an entirely different keyboard ))

Brona smiled faintly and thanked the girl for the help. He didn't have alot of experience being a trainer, and considering his Pokemon not being too strong he needed a chance to train it.
Through the center of the region it is then.
Then he followed the way leading there, holding a steady and fast pace.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted July 12, 2009 02:14 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 15:28, 12 Jul 2009.

((~~~~***WITH WINTER’S PERMISSION, RETAKING TEMPORARY DMSHIP***~~~~))

Christian:
((Roll = 22))

You sit down next to a trio of Bandra Grunts already seated at the end of the table.

“If it isn’t the new kid!” the tallest of the three greets you cheerfully.

Another of the trio gestures at you with a forkful of pancake, his dark red hair still mussed from bed. “Hey, weren’t you that kid at that one little-bitty town…the rule-breaker who wanted to go all-out against Tom? Heh…I’d stay away from him for a bit, kid, he’s still got a burr up his butt from that one…”

The first Grunt swirls his fork around in what might have been eggs at one point as he picks up the thread of conversation. “Glad to see you dumped those self-righteous losers kid, welcome aboard…I’m Rob, and this here is Conner,” he gestures at the red-haired Grunt, “and that over there is Brig.”

“Brig” looks up at his name just long enough to acknowledge you before going back to his food. He pokes half-heartedly at it while the other two talk, saying nothing. He seems depressed.

“Don’t mind him,” Rob assures you, “He’s just down in the dumps. So, new kid, how’s it feel being an Officer? Did you find out who your babysitter is yet?”

----------------
Brona:
You cut through the interior of Helnith, taking the shortest route possible. The area directly east of Starlight City is rocky and mountainous, with only short study shrubs for greenery and the occasional determined tree for shade from Helnith’s ever-present sun. For the most part, except for a slip on a narrow trail that nearly sends you sliding into a ravine, the start of your journey is uneventful.

Then suddenly you hear a faint cry.

“Help!”

----------------
Stacey:
When you reach the top and look around, you spot something flying over the trees in the distant northeast. It’s too far away to make out clearly, except that whatever it is has huge wings and appears to be circling a spot on the ground.

During your descent from the tree top, you also hear faint squabbling sounds to the south.

----------------
Misty:
As you head back to the drop off point, you hear some scuttling, rustling sounds off to your left. Closer observation reveals the odd flash of red through the leafy green underbrush.

____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted July 12, 2009 04:41 PM

Brona stopped and released his pokemon.

"Better check it out." he murmured to growlithe.

He moved off his route and toward where he heard the sound coming from.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted July 12, 2009 06:57 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 19:15, 12 Jul 2009.

Brona:

You set out over a scree-strewn trail towards the cry, forced to climb in a few steeper places but fortunately you don’t have far to go. As you climb the final ridge, the top of a very scraggly mountain tree comes into view, followed by the rest of it as you crest the ridge.

Your Growlithe stiffens warily, and it’s clear why. Clutching the scrawny branches for dear life is a man in beat-up coveralls. Charging about like a mad thing on the ground below him is a Primeape, and judging by the smashed rocks and sheer number of footprints on the ground it’s been there for a while. It seems to be sick, or perhaps mad; under the bandana around its head its eyes are bloodshot, foam is trailing from its mouth, and every now and then it seems to get distracted and stare off into space. It’s also panting heavily, though that may be from exertion.

“Help, somebody! It won’t let me down!”

____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted July 12, 2009 08:01 PM

Misty notices the red streak and takes off to try to see what it is that is moving through the brush.  She can hear Stripes in her mind admonishing her about it, and can't help smile.  Poor Stripes tries to be the sane partner in the group, but Misty has always taken chances.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted July 12, 2009 08:12 PM

((I would go for having a lv. 6, with a lv. 5 I am pretty much screwed cause of the dark<fighting disadvantage with only bite.. scaring it away with roar is too boring, and I don't know if that'd work out nice with a mad primeape anyway, considering it being half mad naturally))

Brona didn't hesitate, being way too impulsive and trusting too much in his own skills as a trainer (having barely trained at all).
"Ember." he told his growlithe. ((and I honestly haven't watched anything past Ash in the pkmn league several years ago .. so I don't remember how it looked or anything help me out, will ya? )
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 (65) 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1021 seconds