Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: [Platform] Knightmare Kingdoms
Thread: [Platform] Knightmare Kingdoms This thread is 61 pages long: 1 10 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 30 40 50 60 61 · «PREV / NEXT»
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 08, 2016 12:50 PM
Edited by majaczek at 13:02, 08 Feb 2016.

elmore said:
Tired of arguing, here's a video:
http://www.filedropper.com/erakh
Era 2.46 + Knightmare Heroes


I understand. You got VNCOPY error. It means you lack Wogify script from WoG PLUS. Probably this is the cause. Try again with

Knightmare Heroes
WoG Plus
WoG Revised
WoG

please, and check if it happens again. Sorry if I not written exactly precise that almost all my mods require WoG PLUS.

elmore said:
You can throw all here associated with a summon elementals scripts and pieces of code in them? (Sad, but this forum is not even a spoiler is provided)
Example:
Script Name 1:
code1
...
Script Name 2:
code1
...
code2
...

Just disable something I do not want in K.mods, because has long I confused that what has caused and how it works.
I'll ask Algor (made ReMagic), maybe he will be able to combine them.

p.s. I not so long ago discovered this mod, but now can not imagine the game without him. Too good balance in the magic of the game.


91 Knightmare - summon elementals II.erm
whole code

101 Knightmare Skills.erm
Quote:
//elemental summon
!!SN:W^Spell_Specialist.SS66:P^/?y66; !!VRy66&y73=3/y74=66:*y81 :100; !!SS66:Py66;
!!SN:W^Spell_Specialist.SS67:P^/?y67; !!VRy67&y73=3/y74=67:*y81 :100; !!SS67:Py67;
!!SN:W^Spell_Specialist.SS68:P^/?y68; !!VRy68&y73=3/y74=68:*y81 :100; !!SS68:Py68;
!!SN:W^Spell_Specialist.SS69:P^/?y69; !!VRy69&y73=3/y74=69:*y81 :100; !!SS69:Py69;




You may not like whole "101 Knightmare Skills.erm" script but it is my way to balance some spells. if you disable whole script Astromancy and Life Magic won't work.

what do you want more from me? I may help you. I don't want to argue - only to chat and fix some flaws...

EDIT: You may want change the name from "101 Knightmare Skills.erm" to "-101 Knightmare Skills.erm" and probably it would work with re-magic (not sure)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 08, 2016 01:07 PM
Edited by elmore at 13:22, 08 Feb 2016.

Quote:
I understand. You got VNCOPY error. It means you lack Wogify script from WoG PLUS. Probably this is the cause. Try again with

Knightmare Heroes
WoG Plus
WoG Revised
WoG



In this combination, the problem disappeared.
I'm going to try to figure out the problem, again ....

EDIT:
Found. Conflict with WoG Russification.
But I can not fix it .. I have no idea that there is need to look ..

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 08, 2016 01:36 PM

Probably last update fixed the elemental summoning from commander. It should now summon upgraded elementals if hero has advanced or expert magic of this element

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 08, 2016 02:02 PM

By removing 91 Knightmare - summon elemental s II.erm large number summon only Conflux Town Guard. If I did not miss nothing.

91 Knightmare - summon elemental s II.erm What effect? According to the code, I could not understand

download update

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 08, 2016 02:08 PM

elmore said:
By removing 91 Knightmare - summon elemental s II.erm large number summon only Conflux Town Guard. If I did not miss nothing.

91 Knightmare - summon elemental s II.erm What effect? According to the code, I could not understand

download update



It replaces summon elementals spells behaviour. I also don't understand much of it, but it is based on script by hawaiing.

TG of conflux casts spells with triple spellpower (tg count * 3) if "91 knightmare - summon elementals II" is disabled. IDK how it works with "91 knightmare - summon elementals II" enabled (probably it uses hero spellpower or use monster casting spellpower but I am not sure)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 08, 2016 02:37 PM
Edited by elmore at 15:52, 08 Feb 2016.

91 Knightmare - summon elementals II.erm only affects use of summoning spell from player? Its removal is no longer on that of mods is not affected?
Where is the summon of the Conflux TG?

P.S. Call cons location mods on dropbox?
- Very slow download
- Sometimes with only the tenth time begins download zip.
- Many unnecessary (backups, etc.), it is also overweight.
- It is not known what kind of events has been updated, but if we look to all files by the date change, which is very long.
- There is no need to append a list of changes

Apparently it's all I noticed only because I often download mods ..

Edit:
Bug "430" due to a conflict with a script 56 wog - monster mutterings.erm of WoG Russification

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 08, 2016 04:30 PM
Edited by majaczek at 16:39, 08 Feb 2016.

elmore said:
91 Knightmare - summon elementals II.erm only affects use of summoning spell from player? Its removal is no longer on that of mods is not affected?
Where is the summon of the Conflux TG?

P.S. Call cons location mods on dropbox?
- Very slow download
- Sometimes with only the tenth time begins download zip.
- Many unnecessary (backups, etc.), it is also overweight.
- It is not known what kind of events has been updated, but if we look to all files by the date change, which is very long.
- There is no need to append a list of changes

Apparently it's all I noticed only because I often download mods ..

Edit:
Bug "430" due to a conflict with a script 56 wog - monster mutterings.erm of WoG Russification


nobody today uses "monsters mutterings" today so i think it's safe to disable both ert and erm file of the script.

"Monster Spells" set spells for new monsters
"Monster hooks" changes spellpower for monsters and unlocks Santa Guards for some monsters

"Summon Elementals II" replaces the default behaviour of summon spells. It happens for both hero and monster spells. disabling the script should return default behaviour for the spells. It should remove the conflict with Re-Magic also (didn't check but probably Re-Magic use similair script for summons).

EDIT: If you ask monster specialists no longer use "Summon Elementals II" but "summmon * elementals" spell specialists use the script if Amethyst Upgrades is enabled

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 08, 2016 05:32 PM
Edited by elmore at 17:56, 08 Feb 2016.

And still do not understand where the summon code for Defender from Conflux. And how or what to change/correct if the commander summon operating normally.
With the rest, like everything is clear (I removed the script 91 from AU).

You can download [url=https://sites.google.com/site/hommfun/rm]https://sites.google.com/site/hommfun/rm[/url], or direct link [url=https://sites.google.com/site/hommfun/files/ReMagic%20Eng.zip?attredirects=0&d=1]ReMagic eng[/url]? In game is english version, but comments in the script on russian.
There remagic.erm script has a section "Summon messengers commander".
You may want to add to the commander summon messengers? Not updated elementals are very weak.
And maybe something else will change

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 09, 2016 11:30 AM
Edited by majaczek at 11:47, 09 Feb 2016.

elmore said:
And still do not understand where the summon code for Defender from Conflux. And how or what to change/correct if the commander summon operating normally.
With the rest, like everything is clear (I removed the script 91 from AU).

You can download https://sites.google.com/site/hommfun/rm, or direct link ReMagic eng? In game is english version, but comments in the script on russian.
There remagic.erm script has a section "Summon messengers commander".
You may want to add to the commander summon messengers? Not updated elementals are very weak.
And maybe something else will change


it summons creatures based on hero magic level. On expert it's twice upgraded.  I don't think it's weak but you have to rush to expert on 4 elements to be sure you summon double upgraded..
I prefer new elementals than messengers. Should I make commander expert caster by default?
Commander would summon non-upgraded if "summon elementals II" is off.

There is no summon code for conflux guardian. It's just setting the spell, and rest is done by engine. And uhh there is a hook that increases TG spellpower.
Edit: if you have "summon elementals II" it will catch the casting and process. Without the script Summoning specialists won't work sadly.

Also necromancers summons ghosts instead of elementals (ratio is 2 to 1).

EDIT: what do you like so much in re-magic? Are there any fixes I should include in knightmare heroes? (I already put there life magic and astromancy). If I understand properly re-magic has 3 parts: rearranging spells between levels, changes to internal spellpower of spells, changes to summons, nothing more?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 09, 2016 12:50 PM

The site describes the changes.
Without ReMagic mainly used ~ 5 spells. But with the mod made sense for situation to use almost everything.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 09, 2016 01:54 PM

elmore said:
The site describes the changes.
Without ReMagic mainly used ~ 5 spells. But with the mod made sense for situation to use almost everything.


I made "Lite" version of Re-Magic for usage with Knightmare mods
it contains:
sptraits.txt from Re-Magic
my changes for elementals in sptraits.txt (it has fixed elementals value to work properly without remagic script, changed costs and level)
Reinforcements is now 5th level spell (you need Reinforcements mod or WoG PLUS)
fix for knightmare heroes as spell levels changes (fix scholar speciality)

please test it and say if it is good, and able to use without remagic erm files and work properly with Knightmare mods

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 09, 2016 02:34 PM

majaczek said:
elmore said:
The site describes the changes.
Without ReMagic mainly used ~ 5 spells. But with the mod made sense for situation to use almost everything.


I made "Lite" version of Re-Magic for usage with Knightmare mods
it contains:
sptraits.txt from Re-Magic
my changes for elementals in sptraits.txt (it has fixed elementals value to work properly without remagic script, changed costs and level)
Reinforcements is now 5th level spell (you need Reinforcements mod or WoG PLUS)
fix for knightmare heroes as spell levels changes (fix scholar speciality)

please test it and say if it is good, and able to use without remagic erm files and work properly with Knightmare mods


It looks as if everything is working fine. Thank you! Surprisingly, I kept expecting to see again summon hundreds of elementals in battle
Question spells: the executioner, a wall of fire, a minefield, quicksand, city portal, clone - they work as early or as changed in ReMagic?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 09, 2016 02:37 PM
Edited by majaczek at 14:38, 09 Feb 2016.

elmore said:
majaczek said:
elmore said:
The site describes the changes.
Without ReMagic mainly used ~ 5 spells. But with the mod made sense for situation to use almost everything.


I made "Lite" version of Re-Magic for usage with Knightmare mods
it contains:
sptraits.txt from Re-Magic
my changes for elementals in sptraits.txt (it has fixed elementals value to work properly without remagic script, changed costs and level)
Reinforcements is now 5th level spell (you need Reinforcements mod or WoG PLUS)
fix for knightmare heroes as spell levels changes (fix scholar speciality)

please test it and say if it is good, and able to use without remagic erm files and work properly with Knightmare mods


It looks as if everything is working fine. Thank you! Surprisingly, I kept expecting to see again summon hundreds of elementals in battle
Question spells: the executioner, a wall of fire, a minefield, quicksand, city portal, clone - they work as early or as changed in ReMagic?


the executioner, city portal - works as earlier
quicksand, minefield - IDK
firewall - as in remagic

I'm happy that you like it

EDIT: please download newest version, it has more fixes to the elementals

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 09, 2016 02:52 PM
Edited by elmore at 14:57, 09 Feb 2016.

That they have earned the new, quite ready to move code from remagic in remagic lite, or need something else / is there another reason?

Before I forget, here's one from the fact that fundamentally affect the balance:
Play modes to be against the AI. But, Town Guards computer does not see and does not consider them as an attack on the city. That is a very big advantage for the player.
Because of this "similar" idea implemented in a different mod on another - AI does not fight with the TG. But then it infringed the player's rights.
Closer "garrisons" in which defenders are displayed and it allows the AI in the attack. This is closer to the balance sheet and the direction in which you should add to engines for the defenders.

Also on the move, I might add that, given the characteristics of the defenders and their initial number = 4, it would be better not to give them mass spells.
I always check the scripts work in battle when defending or attacking the castle. And defenders wish summon or conventional attack - looks good, but the defenders with a massive spell - is many times stronger and better suited for the protection of what some "Dungeon of dragonmaster".

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 09, 2016 03:04 PM

elmore said:
That they have earned the new, quite ready to move code from remagic in remagic lite, or need something else / is there another reason?

Before I forget, here's one from the fact that fundamentally affect the balance:
Play modes to be against the AI. But, Town Guards computer does not see and does not consider them as an attack on the city. That is a very big advantage for the player.
Because of this "similar" idea implemented in a different mod on another - AI does not fight with the TG. But then it infringed the player's rights.
Closer "garrisons" in which defenders are displayed and it allows the AI in the attack. This is closer to the balance sheet and the direction in which you should add to engines for the defenders.

Also on the move, I might add that, given the characteristics of the defenders and their initial number = 4, it would be better not to give them mass spells.
I always check the scripts work in battle when defending or attacking the castle. And defenders wish summon or conventional attack - looks good, but the defenders with a massive spell - is many times stronger and better suited for the protection of what some "Dungeon of dragonmaster".


Thanks for comment. I stolen the idea of TG from the Disciples game series. They are intended to guard capital city, but I allowed to build their summonners for a price. Do you suggest I should nerf them? I can currently siege AI Capital with success.

They have to be casters according to the concept. I may nerf the spellpower and/or stats, but i think they are ok now. (had trouble with balancing them, and got something agreeable).

Yeah, the AI not knowing about TG is big problem. I do not know how to fix it, maybe it's possible maybe not. I would need to signal to the ai that TG is bigger threat, but it would require some dirty  code...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 09, 2016 03:24 PM

No it does not make a notification to the AI. Because I hinted about the model with garrisons.
Is that the city will be visible to the 8th AI slot that Can be used only TG .. and the AI really is his "see."

While this is not an expense:
TG is always the same. Snap TG to the game date in the fight of his characteristics and spell power depend on which month and week of the game. This will give the opportunity to immediately kill the TG, the hero will not be able to resurrect it (tent, etc.).
It's a bit more suitable for the defense, the balance for the human players.

The balance between the TG with a massive spell and the rest of the TG - I do not seem real, in any case a single attack TG can "resurrect", but the mass is already fatal. I hope the idea could bring.

p.s. That they have earned the new, quite ready to move code from remagic in remagic lite, or need something else / is there another reason?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 09, 2016 03:35 PM

elmore said:
No it does not make a notification to the AI. Because I hinted about the model with garrisons.
Is that the city will be visible to the 8th AI slot that Can be used only TG .. and the AI really is his "see."

While this is not an expense:
TG is always the same. Snap TG to the game date in the fight of his characteristics and spell power depend on which month and week of the game. This will give the opportunity to immediately kill the TG, the hero will not be able to resurrect it (tent, etc.).
It's a bit more suitable for the defense, the balance for the human players.

The balance between the TG with a massive spell and the rest of the TG - I do not seem real, in any case a single attack TG can "resurrect", but the mass is already fatal. I hope the idea could bring.

p.s. That they have earned the new, quite ready to move code from remagic in remagic lite, or need something else / is there another reason?


I can't add magically 8th slot to garrison but maybe I may calculate a simulation if I know which code to hook for AI threat calculation.

YES I KNOW AI ignore TG. It's sad.

I don't understand your last sentence. Describe your problem.

Do you really think Ressurection/Rise Undead is so weak? maybe it is... what do you suggest?

I scale power of TG by number in a stack - it's easiest approach. Currently they are monthly based (4/9/16/25/36/49/64) and have spellpower 3 per unit (with possible exceptions)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 09, 2016 07:11 PM

Henchman is not working correctly. He gets many times more experience, if I understand correctly.
[URL=http://piccy.info/view3/9386309/b09696e44987fd87da382ae0b867090b/][/URL][URL=http://i.piccy.info/a3c/2016-02-09-18-08/i9-9386309/240x211-r][/URL]

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 09, 2016 07:46 PM

elmore said:
Henchman is not working correctly. He gets many times more experience, if I understand correctly.




do you mean new henchmen script from WoG Revised, or old classic WoG one?
it seems code threats arcane genies as lvl 1 creature. thanks for catching, it seems I have to fix the henchmen script and attach better copy to AU.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
elmore
elmore


Hired Hero
posted February 09, 2016 08:23 PM

I certainly was fun to kill all the "immortal" henchman. But for a normal game wait for corrected script in AU

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 61 pages long: 1 10 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 30 40 50 60 61 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1407 seconds