Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) This Popular Thread is 329 pages long: 1 40 80 120 160 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 200 240 280 320 329 · «PREV / NEXT»
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 29, 2012 09:39 PM

Brona:

((Roll = 15))

After maybe ten minutes of wandering around in the wilderness, you stumble across something small and spiny digging at the roots of a bush.

----------------

Mark and Mina:

"Here it is. I think the guy said that it was a Sitrus berry?"

"Oh." That spared Mina having to dig out her Pokedex, but she did anyway. It wouldn't tell her what the Berry did, but if it could confirm that's what it was...and it was!...she had a good idea of what this one did, courtesy of her brother. "Hang on to that and we'll find some place for you to plant it; Sitrus Berries are useful." Realizing after she spoke that wasn't the most informative thing she could have said, she elaborated: "They're like Oran Berries, Pokemon eat them to help heal faster."

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted September 29, 2012 10:02 PM

Brona kneels a few feet away from the pokemon, trying the same approach he did with the nidoran. Again he keeps his voice calm and soft, his tone gentle. "Hello there."

He waits for it to react, so that he might see what kind of pokemon it is.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 29, 2012 10:36 PM

Stacey:

Alvin answers a few more questions before things wrap up and the Club members start grabbing things off the pile—coolers, scuba gear, lights—and trundling them out the door.

Afterwards you all make your way to the Grand Docks, to a little ship at the far end of the northernmost dock: the HS Curler. Here the Geology Club stashes the supplies, and the ship's small crew gives you a rundown of the equipment and safety instructions—how to use the diving gear, locations of life vests and so on. Finally the ship is ready to leave the dock.

((Last call before leaving the dock. All set?))

----------------

Brona:

The Pokemon's head perks up, and you realize it's a Nidoran—maybe even the same one you met earlier. It approaches you a little more bravely, sniffing your outstretched hand, obviously looking for food.

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted September 29, 2012 10:46 PM

Brona smiled. "Sorry little one, I haven't got anything. I actually hoped you could help me find some water. Do you know where there is any water?"

He scratched the Nidoran behind one if its huge ears.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 29, 2012 11:04 PM

Brona:

The Nidoran sniffs your hand a little more—just to be sure—before letting out a disappointed sigh of breath. His ears twitch slightly under the petting, and after a minute he nods and scampers away into the brush. Once he's about twenty strides away, he turns and faces you again.

"Nido!"

He turns around and scampers away again, repeating this process until the pair of you come to a small pond.

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted September 29, 2012 11:22 PM

Bronas smile widened in response and he hurried over to the pond, cupping his hands and drinking deep from it. Finally, after what seemed like ages he had managed to fill up on water, satisfying his thirst. He leaned back on the ground. "Thank you, Nidoran. You might just have saved me. Wanna tag along? We could help each other out when needed, could probably be good buddies. And besides, I owe you one. I would like to repay that."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 29, 2012 11:42 PM

Brona:

The Nidoran seems to think it over. At last he rears up on his hind legs—and grabs the Bandra shirt you're wearing in his teeth and does his level best to tear it off you, though his small size and the awkward angle means he only succeeds in leaving a rip in it.

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted September 29, 2012 11:45 PM

"Ah I get it." Brona murmures. "Dislike the Bandra do you. I do myself, they held me prisoner and I am on the run from them."

He removes his Bandra shirt and is happy he had something beneath it. "Better?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Guess Who is Back?
posted September 30, 2012 12:25 AM
Edited by B-E-T-A at 00:26, 30 Sep 2012.

"Well damn it!" Christian shouted and hit the rock. Which he soon enough learned was a mistake! The pain fueling his rage, Christian gets up and angrily walks off to explore the cave further and find a victim for his wrath!

((Keep up mining and encounter rolling))

((Also, when you say that a round of mining mini-game makes on hour pass, does that mean that I spent five hours mining or one hour?))
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 30, 2012 02:04 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 02:10, 30 Sep 2012.

Brona:

"Nido!" The little Pokemon nods.

----------------

Christian:

((One hour.))

((Encounter Roll = 45))
((Mining Roll = 27))

A few minutes later, the radar starts pinging again. You locate the spot without too much difficulty:

2   2   1   1   1   2   2   3   3   3   3   2   2   2   1
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O


2 items detected!

((Hits remaining: 10))

----------------

Stacey:

The boat leaves the dock, and by 10 AM you've arrived in what Alvin tells everyone is the general vicinity of where the boat carrying the HM was lost.

The crew throws out the anchor while everyone gears up. Alvin separates three Potions and an Antidote apiece from the supplies for each team and a crewmember calls out the Dive Pokemon:

Pokemon: Wailmer
Type: Water
Ability: Oblivious
Gender: Female
Level: 25
Held Item: Pecha Berry
Stats—
HP: 107
Attack: 47
Def: 30+10
Sp. Attack: 47
Sp. Def: 30+10
Speed: 42

Moves:
Dive (HM)
Astonish
Water Pulse
Whirlpool
Rollout
Growl


Pokemon: Lanturn
Type: Water/Electric
Ability: Illuminate
Gender: Male
Level: 25
Held Item: Pecha Berry
Stats—
HP: 105
Attack: 41
Def: 41+20
Sp. Attack: 50
Sp. Def: 50
Speed: 46

Moves:
Dive (tutoring)
Spark
Water Gun
Confuse Ray
Thunder Wave
Take Down


Pokemon: Tunabu
Type: Water/Steel
Ability: Heavy Metal
Gender: Female
Level: 25
Held Item: Chahal Berry
Stats—
HP: 97
Attack: 52+10
Def: 62
Sp. Attack: 40+10
Sp. Def: 55
Speed: 37

Moves:
Dive (HM)
Water Pulse
Block
Flail
Can Opener (Physical, Power 60, Steel, lowers Def, sharply lowers Defense if used on a Steel type)
Veneer

Alvin gathers you and the Geology Club together and divides everyone up before gesturing to the Pokemon in the water. "Teams, pick a Pokemon. This will be your ride for the rest of the day. Remember, we're out here until 10 PM and we won't have Pokemon Center access until we get back, so take care of them."

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted September 30, 2012 02:23 AM

Stacey looked the pokemon over, and scanned them with her pokedex. She wasn't too sure who the leader of this group was, but she certainly didn't feel it was herself. She was pretty well an outsider helping out. Though, her attention did stick to the Tunabu more than the others.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 30, 2012 03:38 PM

Stacey:

After a moment of discussion, your teammates—Stef and a rather chubby fellow by the name of Theodore—seem to come to the same conclusion. Theodore retrieves the Tunabu's Pokeball and Alvin hands the three of you a map of your section, so you can keep track of where you've already looked.

   A B C D E F G H I J
1 | | | | | | | | | | |
2 | | | | | | | | | | |
3 | | | | | | | | | | |
4 | | | | | | | | | | |
5 | | | | | | | | | | |
6 | | | | | | | | | | |
7 | | | | | | | | | | |
8 | | | | | | | | | | |
9 | | | | | | | | | | |
10| | | | | | | | | | |


((This will work like a game of battleship: pick a grid square and I let you know if you find anything. Each square you check takes 20 minutes, and there will be a one-hour break for lunch. So, you have 33 chances.))

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted September 30, 2012 05:27 PM

Stacey give the map a quick look-over with the others. Then they went out for the search. They went searching the waters in this order:

A8, C10, E7, E5, E3, F2, I3, J3, J2, I5, I9

After those 11 locations were searched, it seemed like a good time for food.

((figured I'd not give out 33 posts with coordinates, and just group them into 3 groups of 11. Though, if one of the locations somehow provides a hint of a HM being close-by...))
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 30, 2012 05:57 PM

Stacey:

((Encounter Roll = 38))

The water is cloudy from the large amounts of boat traffic going through the area and it's hard to see far; nevertheless as the Tunabu carries the three of you down, you can make out something pale at the bottom. Closer examination reveals it to be the port bow of a ship, and when the three of you surface to talk Theodore is babbling in excitement.

"We found it, we found it, we—"

"Hold on, Theo," Stef interrupts, although he's grinning too. "There were a lot of boats that went down in this area. Don't get excited yet!"

"But—"

"It's like mining. We found something shiny, but we have to be sure it's the shiny thing we want. Right?" he says good naturedly. "You don't get excited over a Water Stone when you want a Fire Stone. In fact," he adds, "It might be a good idea to look through the rest of the area, and find any more wrecks around here first—then take a closer look at them when we've found them all. But we can look at this one first, if you'd rather," he adds, as Theo gives him a sad-puppy look.

   A B C D E F G H I J
1 | | | | | | | | | | |
2 | | | | | | | | | | |
3 | | | | | | | | | | |
4 | | | | | | | | | | |
5 | | | | | | | | | | |
6 | | | | | | | | | | |
7 | | | | | | | | | | |
8 |X| | | | | | | | | |
9 | | | | | | | | | | |
10| | | | | | | | | | |


((Shall I continue your pattern until something else happens?))

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Guess Who is Back?
posted September 30, 2012 06:45 PM

Pick M-O x2. 8 hits
Pick L-N. 7 hits
Mallet B-E. 5 hits.
Pick E-G. 4 hits.
Pick F-H x2. 2 hits.
Pick A-C. 1 hit
Pick A-B(A middle). 0 hits.

The result should be something along these lines:
0.5  0   0   0   0    0   0    2   3   3   3  1.5   0   0   0
A   B   C   D   E    F   G    H   I   J   K   L    M   N   O

____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 30, 2012 07:16 PM

Christian:

You chip away very carefully and search diligently as you dig, but nothing shows itself before the section of wall you're working on collapses.

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted October 01, 2012 12:15 AM

Brona smiled and scratched Nidoran behind its ear again. "You don't know about a town the evil Bandra group hasn't taken over, somewhere we can find safety? If you know any other pokemon we would travel more safely, in case we bump into Bandra patrols."

He shrugged. "Just an idea, in any case it would be nice to get somewhere there is food. I could get you some pokefood!"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted October 01, 2012 01:31 AM

"They're like Oran Berries, Pokemon eat them to help heal faster."

"Oh, well I'll keep this safe then." Mark said with a nod, putting the little berry safely back in its pouch. "So, uh... should we go up to the shop or look for some other trainers or something?"
____________
Yeah in the 18th century, two inventions suggested a method of measurement. One won and the other stayed in America.
-Ghost destroying Fred

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Guess Who is Back?
posted October 01, 2012 10:49 AM

((You got to be sodding me!))

Christian sighed, this mining stuff had not turned up anything yet and he had not seen a sign of wobbuffett either. Nevertheless, he moved onwards into the cave.
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted October 02, 2012 02:01 AM

Stacey:

((Encounter Roll = 30))

You dive again and your teammates fan out to cover the seafloor. It becomes clear after a little searching that there's nothing of note in this area.

   A B C D E F G H I J
1 | | | | | | | | | | |
2 | | | | | | | | | | |
3 | | | | | | | | | | |
4 | | | | | | | | | | |
5 | | | | | | | | | | |
6 | | | | | | | | | | |
7 | | | | | | | | | | |
8 |X| | | | | | | | | |
9 | | | | | | | | | | |
10| | |-| | | | | | | |


On your way back up, however, tentacles wrap around the Tunabu's face and a pair of gleaming jewels float into view behind her body.

Wild Tentacool appeared!

Tentacool: 69/69
----------------

Brona:

The Nidoran looks curious and baffled when you bring up towns and other Pokemon, but brightens immediately when you mention food.

"Nido?" The little Pokemon looks excited.

----------------

Mark and Mina:

Mina started to reply "That's probably a good idea—" when the door to the Pokemon Center swung open.

"Mina?" It was Nurse Joy. "One of your friends checked in. She said her name was Stacey, and she's in Tidepath City."

----------------

Christian:
((Encounter Roll = 63, 7))
((Mining Roll = 34, 19))

((Oh lol. XD))

Just as the radar begins to ping again, you hear a "Wobba wobba wobba!" echo from out of sight.

____________
Adventures in Helnith has moved!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 329 pages long: 1 40 80 120 160 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 200 240 280 320 329 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0905 seconds